12:51 PM

Going Home For The Hols

Ugh, living out of home sure makes you not wanna go and see your folks.

I love my family, of course. But, living out of home for as long as I have makes me reluctant to go home. My mother fusses, like I'm sure everyone else's mothers fuss. She always wants to know if I'm eating properly. I also end up coming back to Wagga Wagga with three times the amount of stuff that I went with.

Buuuut, I suppose this time will be different because my cousin is coming to visit. She's pretty awesome even if we have almost nothing in common. ANNNNNND, she's bringing her friend Keita along who is just plain awesome too. So, we should have fun while I'm at home.

But, my dad is still sick so I'm gunna be at home helping take care of him too. Urgggg. I have way too much work. I don't have time for holidays!

-Pout.-

0 rawrs:

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy