7:29 PM

Sadly, today's anime screening did not have a big turn out.

However the titles that we screened today were pure awesome!!! We started watching Full Metal Alchemist and we made our way through six episodes of The Ouran High School Host Club. Ouran High School Host Club has to be one of my favorite Animes at this point in time. I can't help but adore the male cast. The personalities in the group are so various that it makes the series delightfully packed with many different experiences of the club.

Anyways, before I start rambling any further, I would like say that if you like FMA and Ouran High School Host Club you should attend the screening next Saturday (that'd be the 26th April.)

Defiantely check it out!


2 rawrs:

Mitchell Frazer said...

now lets hope everyone reads this message, and then we will hopefully have a bigger turn out.

Serena said...

Dude I would have so gone to that but my walk cycle needed to be worked on! Next weekend will be the same, me parents want me to come home for a day so its no anime club again! Me very sorry! :(

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy