1:37 PM

Blog Skins Pt 1

For the last three weeks of the holidays I have been playing around a lot with the HTML coding that we can use for Blogger. I’m not too much of a fan of the XHTML that we have been working with during our workshops, so I decided to opt for the classical HTML views to create the layouts for my blog.

I’m a freak, in the sense that I can’t just stick with one type of layout. There are so many different layouts that we can use so I like to be able to experience them all. Below you will see screen shots of some of the blog layouts that I went through during the holidays. I’m such a blogskin whore. ):







No Drugs Or Children Were Harmed During The Creation Of Theses Posts

0 rawrs:

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy