12:59 AM

A Href =Templates

First of all I would like to point out that my entire blog has been customized. I am not using one of the templates that was provided by Blogger.

When working with HTML the editing possibilities are endless. You can change anything from the width of a table to the font style and color. You can also change border width and the entire layout of a page. For example, most of the blogs that you will come across are pretty much a standard layout. However, for the sort of people who would prefer something more extravagant they go for a navigational blog (you can see examples in my previous blog post).

In my opinion, these are far more fun to work with. However, in editing the HTML to create a navigational blog it means that you must revert to classical mode. Which in turn means that you lose the Page Elements option and trust me, if you don’t know HTML well it is best to stick to using the Page Elements option. At least Page Elements isn’t temperamental.

-Sigh-

Anyways, as an example I changed the titles for all of the page elements that I added using the HTML editor. Below you can see a screen shot. The areas in red indicate what I changed. Yay!

Also, to give you an idea of how the changes I made affected my blog there is a screen shot below that you can have a look at.

I love Templates. So much fun to screw around with. Yay!


No Drugs Or Children Were Harmed During The Creation Of Theses Posts

2 rawrs:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your blog is just so freaking cool!!! Nice work on it Tracey! Oh yeah, I checked out your deviant art page and those pics rock! Well done on them!

Tracey said...

=D Thank you!!!!

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy