8:19 AM

What an Experience

Being home with the folks. What an experience and a half. I had kinda forgot what hard labor was like until I came back home to see my parents, and, dare I say it? I actually kind of missed the hard labor. I guess anything different after a term of working on computers. It's definatly a welcome change. Since I got back I have been helping my parents 'renovate' our front and back yard due to an infestation of CatHead plants. Damn those stupid prickly bastards!!! All this renovation has to be done so our dogs have somewhere nice and pointy-free to roam around while our visitors are here. For the most part, our dogs are inside dogs so the pads of their feet aren't used to hard and pointy. So, we need to dig up this horrendously ugly patch of catheads. Otherwise, our poor babies are going to end up all hurted in their feets and we can't have that now, can we? Blah, well it's a new day and we still have so much to do so I should probably get out there and start on that damn patch of weeds again. Toodlie-Oooo. :3

1 rawrs:

Serena said...

Yes its me! Huzzah Wassup! Wow you blog is so cool! I've gotta get mine to look awesome! Anyway see ya at Anime Club!

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy