7:25 PM

Hitman Movie

(Timothy Olyphant Looking Great As Agent 47)

The Hitman Movie!

Well, for my first post I thought I would write about something that I really like, so I chose the Hitman Movie. I've always been a huge fan of the Hitman games, to the point where it was almost boardering on obsession. So it was only natural that I fell in love with the movie, and the actor that plays Agent 47, Timothy Olyphant. I was very pleased with the way that the producers portrayed this movie and the actors that were chosen for it.

In all honestly I expected Vin Diesel to be cast in this movie as well as producing it, but I am glad that they didn't. I mean, don't get me wrong I like Vin Diesel as much as any oter girl but he is more suited to the very eccentric movies. Such as Fast and the Furious. He was great in that.

However, Olyphant was perfect for the role. Timothy Olyphant was able to capture the essence of Agent 47 to a tee. He was very reserved, almost shy, but very intellegent at the same time. I also liked the fact that they didn't have the two main characters making out. There was an obvious intimate connection between Agent 47 and Nika Boronia (Olga Kurylenko) but there was no sexual conduct. Well, except for Nika Boronia getting naked and cracking onto 47. I was both amused and slightly jealous.

Anyways, if you haven't seen this movie yet, I recommend it. I know that alot of people think that the storyline was a little predictable, but I really enjoyed it. Mainly, as I said before, that I really enjoyed the hitman games. But definately check it out if you haven't already, or if you don't wanna have a look at the movie you should look at the website seen below.

Click To Check Out The Hitman Website

2 rawrs:

Cwilli65 said...

lol i so don't want to watch this movie now lol to much testosterone
sure if u like those movies yeah cool go for it although i did watch
the fast and the furious and thought
that that was pretty cool but still
i don't think I'll be watching it lol thanks.

Tracey said...

Lol that's great. I still love Hitman. It is awesome.

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy