11:53 PM

As Nummy as Del.icio.us

My my my, Damian has asked us to have a look for sites that are equally as tasty as Del.icio.us. So I had a look and I found these three that I have encountered before, or have an account with. Hooray!

FaceBook
The first is //FACEBOOK.
Hooray For Facebook. I love it. Where else because EmoSpace could you make a profile and have cool little activities linked to it? I love it to death. Yeah, I have a face book. Much love. If you would like to check out my FACEBOOK account click on the link below. Yes. FaceBook. A BOOK IN THE SHAPE OF A FACE?! Scary. Spooky. Mysterious. I dunno...whatever. Anyways, moving on to the next item on the list.


Digg.Com

Okay, what the hell is //Digg.com ? Well I got this from I Can Has Cheezburger (Heaps Funny Site!!!!!! It's on my sidebar, check it out) and it is basically the same thing as Delicious, only it wants you to Digg It rather than eat it. I'm not much for digging holes, but hey if this website tells me to do it, why the hell not? Wait...I just realised that what I said has no relevance to this blog post. ANYWAYS. Moving on to....DUN DUN.

STUMBLE UPON

Very interesting website. I have found the funniest stuff on here. The most random videos and stuff. Don't have much to say about it, except that you should definately have a squizzy at it. DO IT NOW

DO IT.

GO

HERE ----------> //STUMBLE

0 rawrs:

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy