11:38 PM

Num Num Num, Delicious

...Num Num Num...

...Delicious...

I had no idea what Del.icio.us was until I was introduced to it in this class.

I think that is an excellent way to be able to bookmark your favorite sites so that you can access them anywhere on the internet. Defiantely very handy if you don't have your personal computer around, or if you want to show your friends some of the sites that you enjoy looking at without the hassel of having to find them.

I would definately have to say, after the brief experience that i have had with Delicious so far that it is one NUMMY website.


I thought that Delicious was just so tasty that I had to make my very own Delicious account. Mmmmm, Traceytastic. If you wanna check out my tasty bookmarks, take a bite out of my delicious account below



...Num Num Num... ...Delicious...


Check it out! TASTE THE GOODNESS OF MY BOOKMARKS.

1 rawrs:

VICKI said...

Hi Tracey

I like the music you have on your site. and the baner that goes across. Could tell me how you put that on?

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy