10:43 PM

Finale Post

What can I say that I have learnt about?

I have learnt so much in the last semester it is unbelievable! I have learnt how to use Del.icio.us, and I was able to become reacquainted with HTML. I was able to play around with Blogging again, and I learnt a lot about XML. This semester I was very enthused with MPI104. It was one of my favorite classes because it explored things that I already knew about, however it went it a lot of depth. Now I know a lot about different aspects of the internet and HOW THEY WORK. I didn’t know any of this before, and I feel that I have taken away something from this class. I would have to say that playing around with Templates in Blogger would have to have been my favorite part of this class, just because of the simple fact that there were so many different options.

For a long time I played around with the classic template creator for Blogger so that I could create different looking websites, however I finally settled on the template I have now which was created using XML/XHTML. What I would have liked to have known more about was RSS, but that is one of the few things that just goes straight over the top of my head no matter how much people try to explain it to me. I suppose it is because I don’t really have a use for RSS feeds in what I do. However, I am sure that they are a handy thing to have or other people.

I learnt a lot about CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and Web 2.0, both of these I found very interesting and I wanted to find out so much more about them. I have found myself looking for more information about the different aspects that Damien addresses during class. I think that is the biggest thing that I have learnt from this class, that thirsting for knowledge is one of the most important keys in learning. I would like to thank Damien for all of his support this semester, and being able to put up with my group without swearing. Well done!!

I hope to have him again for one of my classes, and no I’m not trying to be a teacher’s pet. I actually do enjoy MPI104.

Again, Thank You.

0 rawrs:

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy