11:55 PM

My Boy Benjy

Okay, I know it must seem like a silly thing to post about, but having a boyfriend has been a serious novelty for me the past couple of weeks. I have recently started dating someone that I considered to be one of my closest friends. It was odd how it all started, because he pretty much asked me out formally in a letter, which if you know him is completely out of character. It has been really great. Because it is long distance, and because of his current situation we are only really able to communicate via phone and letters, so I have been getting a lot of really cute letters from him. He wrote me a poem in one of the letters and even though I know it should be kept private I just can't help myself and must show everyone! I adore it to no end. It really caught me off guard too because it is something that I would not expect from Ben. Utterly adorable.

To My Partner

I want you to know you'll
always be the one that I adore,

for you made me happier

than I've ever been before.

When life produces problems,

you help me grin and bear them,

and good times wouldn't be

so good if you weren't

there to share them.

You're patient and supportive,

honest, kind and true

and I want you to know,

how much I love you.

In all honesty I thought he had pulled this out of some lovey dovey card or something but I don't really know. I really hope he wrote it just for me because it's just so mushy and cute. Which definately isn't him. Anyways I won't ramble on too much more about him, I am sure there are many of you that have cutesy partners too. Yay!

-Tracey.

0 rawrs:

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD

Berserk Picture From Front of DVD
Berserk is Nummy